how my feeling now

for my best friend ...
after two years
i back to my little cove
i back to my normal life
i back to my lonely world
i use this two yeras ...
to think about us
to think about me
to think about you
to think about how my life will go without you
i had never cry for any person at school
i had never hurt because of any person without you
i am sorry
maybe my appearence is happy
but i need novody
just wanna be with you
after i crazy with all of my "friends"
i back to my sad world
i tell myself dun think so much
i tell myself dun see so much
i tell myself dun hear so much
i am suceed
i look very optimistic and very soft
no more angry
no more sadness
no more ...
i became an unnormal person
because of you
i dunno what can i do
i dunno should i give up or not
i dunno what you think
last time
i always like to guess what are you thinking about
but
this time
i can't guess anymore

i am so gld that i become a little bit stupis
i am so happy that i am not that intelligence YL
because of my stupid
i can escape from the real life
from the world that without you
although i always look innocent
but
your love
your hug
our promise
deep inside my heart


this
i write for the person i most important
i know that i no need to write the reciepient's name
because...

you will know that

you will know that i scare
you will know that i am just a useless girl
you will know that i feel sorry
and you will know that i love you


my english still broken
my love still incomplete
because
you are not beside me



the songs i wrote for you
i am still singing...
hope that you can hear my voice
hope that you can know my music
for u

评论

jun说…
i am glad that i came back today.
to kno that i still have you with me, is more than enough already. ^^

此博客中的热门博文

523

不想迟到, 却总是太早到